The beginning of the program is already very interesting. We attended workshops and had much fun. I would say that our trip to Nikozi was special. The village which is on the border of the Russian occupied territory. We visited art school built by a bishop who is extremely interesting man.
And the people are great, full of love for their place, people, profession and country. We heard many stories about the territory itself, about people living there, their success and so on. I had a chance to interview some people so than I can use the information for my upcoming project for residency program. Also I had a chance with Nicolla and Andrea to listen one of the famous Georgian artists who ‘’belong to’’ LGBT community. It was very interesting experience to meet with him and listen so honest answers. We were touched and I understand that reality is really harsh for some people working in that sphere. Generally, I’m very pleased and I’m sure that following weeks will be more and more interesting.


Comments
Post a Comment