I am grateful to be able to work in the beautiful space of Movement Theatre. I feel blessed to be able to spend each morning in the space of a black box. It reminds me that theatre really is a space of wonder and play. I transform my thoughts, dreams and desires into material actions in this space. I feel refreshed by the possibility of working on a new piece of work. It feels like I am taking a real risk here, or several risks.
Maybe making art can sometimes be a process where different forces are sort of fighting against each other. Or where that fight of different forces is being exposed by an artist. I feel very strongly in the work that I am making that art is extremely political. We see it in the places, people and artworks that we are getting to know during our time in Georgia. I feel on the edge but at the same time very alive during my process here. A sense of constant threat, a possibility of a fight around every corner, but also a home - simply, a body.
By Monika Błaszczak
მადლობელი ვარ, რომ შემიძლია ვიმუშაო მოძრაობის თეატრის ულამაზეს სივრცეში. თავს ბედნიერად ვგრძნობ, რომ შემიძლია ყოველი დილა გავატარო შავი ყუთის სივრცეში. ეს მახსენებს, რომ თეატრი ნამდვილად არის საოცრების და თამაშის სივრცე. ჩემს აზრებს, ოცნებებს და სურვილებს ამ სივრცეში მატერიალურ ქმედებებად ვაქცევ. ახალ ნამუშევარზე მუშაობის შესაძლებლობით ვგრძნობ თავს განახლებას. ისეთი შეგრძნება მაქვს, თითქოს აქ რეალურ რისკზე ვარ, ან რამდენიმე რისკზე.
შესაძლოა, ხელოვნების შექმნა ზოგჯერ შეიძლება იყოს პროცესი, სადაც სხვადასხვა ძალები ერთგვარად ებრძვიან ერთმანეთს. ან სადაც სხვადასხვა ძალების ბრძოლას მხატვარი ამხელს. მე ძალიან ძლიერად ვგრძნობ იმ ნაწარმოებში, რასაც ვაკეთებ, რომ ხელოვნება უკიდურესად პოლიტიკურია. ჩვენ ვხედავთ მას იმ ადგილებში, ადამიანებში და ნამუშევრებში, რომლებსაც ვიცნობთ საქართველოში ყოფნის დროს. მე ვგრძნობ თავს ზღვარზე, მაგრამ ამავდროულად ძალიან ცოცხლად აქ ჩემი მუშაობის დროს. მუდმივი საფრთხის განცდა, ყველა კუთხის გარშემო ჩხუბის შესაძლებლობა, მაგრამ ასევე სახლში - უბრალოდ, სხეული.
Comments
Post a Comment