Hi everyone…
This is my second report on our 2nd week and so far is so creative, full of dance and curiosity. In the end, ART can only save us and we can find ourselves in the art.
This is the street I am passing through every day if I want to reach a New Theatre and I am really enjoying that walk through the city.
I am personally very happy because of my whole process of growing, but also because i am engaged in other work in progress and can be involved in other perspectives and see the truths from many angles.
Big hug to you all,
Sandra
By Sandra Sok
Გამარჯობა ყველას…
ეს არის ჩემი მეორე რეპორტაჟი ჩვენს მეორე კვირაში და ჯერჯერობით ისეთი კრეატიული, სავსეა ცეკვითა და ცნობისმოყვარეობით. საბოლოო ჯამში, ART-ს მხოლოდ ჩვენი გადარჩენა შეუძლია და ჩვენ შეგვიძლია აღმოვჩნდეთ ხელოვნებაში.
ეს ის ქუჩაა, რომელსაც ყოველდღე გავდივარ, თუ მსურს მივაღწიო ახალ თეატრს და ძალიან მსიამოვნებს ქალაქში გასეირნება.
მე პირადად ძალიან ბედნიერი ვარ ჩემი ზრდის მთელი პროცესის გამო, მაგრამ ასევე იმიტომ, რომ ჩართული ვარ სხვა მიმდინარე საქმით და შემიძლია ჩავერთე სხვა პერსპექტივებში და დავინახო ჭეშმარიტება მრავალი კუთხით.
დიდი ჩახუტება ყველას,
სანდრა


Comments
Post a Comment