This is only the beginning. I feel it, I feel that there is something more important and deeper than other things. I feel the space around me, the warm air, the trees and the scent of flowers. The people of Georgia have a kind of beauty that attracts me; as a dancer, choreographer, creator, this connection is one of the best inspirations an artist can have.
This residency began a summer of gestures and intentions, of eyes melting into the connection between two bodies. What I felt immediately after meeting and discussing with the. Dancer with whom I will have the pleasure of creating a duo during the residency.
Thanks to this opportunity that allowed us to do this and allowed our bodies to get to know each other as only art can unite. The world in which we live is full of injustices, misunderstandings, and pains of the soul that an artist with feet and a pair of shoes tells through dance.
Very happy and eager to continue the collaboration and connection and make it a writing between two human beings.
I enclose a hug.
By Iole La Sala
Ეს მხოლოდ დასაწყისია. ვგრძნობ ამას, ვგრძნობ, რომ არის რაღაც უფრო მნიშვნელოვანი და ღრმა, ვიდრე სხვა რამ. ვგრძნობ ჩემს ირგვლივ სივრცეს, თბილ ჰაერს, ხეებს და ყვავილების სურნელს. საქართველოს ხალხს ისეთი სილამაზე აქვს, რომელიც მიზიდავს; როგორც მოცეკვავეს, ქორეოგრაფს, შემოქმედს, ეს კავშირი ერთ-ერთი საუკეთესო შთაგონებაა, რომელიც შეიძლება ჰქონდეს ხელოვანს.
ამ რეზიდენციაში დაიწყო ჟესტებისა და განზრახვების ზაფხული, თვალების დნობა ორ სხეულს შორის კავშირში. რასაც ვიგრძენი მასთან შეხვედრისა და განხილვისთანავე. მოცეკვავე, რომელთანაც რეზიდენტურის პერიოდში მექნება დუეტის შექმნის სიამოვნება.
ამ შესაძლებლობის წყალობით, რომელმაც ამის საშუალება მოგვცა და ჩვენს სხეულებს საშუალება მისცა გაეცნოთ ერთმანეთი, რადგან მხოლოდ ხელოვნებას შეუძლია გაერთიანება. სამყარო, რომელშიც ჩვენ ვცხოვრობთ, სავსეა უსამართლობით, გაუგებრობებით და სულის ტკივილებით, რასაც ცეკვის საშუალებით ყვება ხელოვანი ფეხებით და ფეხსაცმლით.
ძალიან ბედნიერი და მონდომებული ვარ გავაგრძელო თანამშრომლობა და კავშირი და ვაქციო ის ნაწერად ორ ადამიანს შორის.
ჩახუტებას ვამაგრებ.

Comments
Post a Comment