Hello, my name is Salome - Dancer, Choreographer, Researcher. I am from Georgia.
I am very happy to be a part of this project. We had the first meeting, where the participants got to know each other, learned who we are, what we do, what is the purpose of participating in this project, etc. I think there are more interesting days ahead.
On June 3, several of us participated in the Khridoli master class, and Ronelli was held with the joint efforts of the Georgian National Dance Federation and Tbilisi City Hall. The master class was conducted by the historian, the president of Khridoli; Martial Arts - Nukri Mchedlishvili. We heard a lot of interesting information related to Georgian martial arts. How Georgian warriors fought in different parts of Georgia - in Svaneti, Racha, Pshav, Khevsureti. We were introduced to different types of combat weapons and had the opportunity to try them all on ourselves.
At the end of the master class, you will be awarded with certificates. We had a pleasant meeting and our guests were very satisfied. I hope that the following activities will be even more interesting for them.







Comments
Post a Comment