Before March 4, I had explored only a few research traces. I had absolutely no idea what to expect and intentionally I did not want to develop anything previously, just so that I would not close myself off and have a way to approach this theme, that is inclusion, as a real creative approach, as a possibility. A way to get out of the solitary mode of creation and leave room for something unexpected. The research perspective that I was interested in investigating is that of the relationship and dialogue between audience and performer, and connections naturally arose, particularly around the leading idea that everyone can dance. I've been getting carried away with new perspectives and a creative richness is slowly emerging that I haven't felt in a while. It is tiresome, but I find it so refreshing to step out of comfort and be challenged to find new ways to deepen and share.
acceptance meeting shame curiosity interest listening novelty diversity differences
self-definition confrontation laughter compromise solution creativity more laughter
sharing practices visions possibilities engagement not listening blurring of voices
weariness fullness anticipation pompei indifference gaze conflict
specificity age fatigue collectivity group anxiety time
score need satisfaction surprise
encounter freedom silence unison pompei pause pleasure
By Sara Lupoli
Comments
Post a Comment