Natia in Warsaw
The whole fact that we would meet with our beloved team from Croatian residency thrilled me like no other matter, while also getting very excited to greet so many new people, new artists, spend a wonderful time with them. The most important part of this program for me, besides dancing, is the amazement of the bond that is born between people, this is what happened in Croatia amongst us and this is also what united us as dear friends this time as well in Poland.
Dance and dancers have this amazing lovable atmosphere around them, which is not really present amongst other people, it is fun, but fun very much specifically and differently, it is attaching, in a way only you can understand and become attached to a dancer colleague. This is the same, and even more important through and during the work processes. I do admire the support coming from the other artist, it means a lot while preparing and being tensed, getting the corrections, the cheering, the worrying about each and every one. We all know what and how important the stage presence and work is in front of the audience, especially in a foreign country, that welcomed us amazingly, though art has to be shown in a specific concentration of the mind and body, so it was all a huge complex of great experience.
The precious school, that moved me to my very deep sentiments, Ogólnokształcąca Szkoła Baletowa im. Romana Turczynowicza, the historical, the authentical and very ballet spirited building, the street it is on, interior, the walls, the heritage, the photographs of legendary dancers, It moved me right at the entrance, it threw me thirty years back in my ballet life and I was that little girl as excited to enter the building as back then, of Tbilisi state ballet school named by V. Chabukiani, those times are irreplaceable.
So such will be this Poland adventure to me.
I have made, I’m pretty sure of this, my lifelong friends now, colleagues, I have fallen for Poland and Warsaw one more time, especially attending the Warsaw hour on my first day there, early crying among these people, and I danced in Warsaw for my very first time, which I will cherish and treasure and be so very proud of.
Gratitude to all that made me feel in such ways.
By Natia Bunturi



Comments
Post a Comment