The days spent in Warsaw were really intense. Mateusz welcomed us and explained everything we needed to know about our stay in Poland.
The day after our arrival, each of us immediately started to work on the choreography created in the previous residency or to rehearsal the pieces we had danced in.
From my residency in Tblisi, I had the opportunity to think for more than one year about my choreography and the things I would have liked to change in order to make a better version of it. We had the availability of amazing studios were we used to go every day for rehearsals, so we managed to do our work. Beata and Eleonora helped us a lot with all our needs and our schedule problems. The two days of performances were quite exiting.
Beside Trauma Express, the piece of choreography I presented, I was also involved as dancer in Kosta Liparteliani’s performance and in the panels about the shows we attended.
I really enjoyed the experience and artistic creation with other talented artists.
By Nicola Campanelli


Comments
Post a Comment