This morning we ended our one year creative journey and process of exploring, creating and dancing out our ideas that we created each of us in different environments and residencies. My dancing together, again journey started in Georgia, Tbilisi, beautiful country with beautiful culture and artists. I had an opportunity to work and dance with the best ones and I can only say that I am grateful for those moments in my life. However, that journey continues 12 days ago in Poland, Warsaw where I had opportunity to meet all wonderful souls and movement artists from all residencies at once. That was the most beautiful moment in my life when I realized with how many people I am melting throughout the day and exchanging ideas and knowledge on movement and dance. I met wonderful dancers, artist, ballerina. I tried pierogi, I walked around the whole city and enjoyed the best place in town Ĺazienki park (according to my opinion)
I am so grateful to that opportunities and for sure I will never forget about that. When you dealing with people there is also a time when you for some reason get hurt, but I will keep only the best and positive moments in my life during both residencies. I am willing to open my wings to these people, to new ideas and inspiring projects. I can find myself lucky and honored I was chosen for this project. Thank you coordinators, wonderful people around me and new souls I met on this journey. Let’s melt again eventually ❣️
By Sandra Sok


Comments
Post a Comment