I'm very grateful I could take part in this residency as a researcher and author, because in this way I could have explored the movement in the environment of different artists, dancers and performers in new ambient and situations within a multicultural approach.
The first meeting and work in Rijeka culminated in our All together point in Warsaw, where we all met and did our performances. We finally met each other in movement and dance.
In the beautiful city of Warsaw we had our rehearsals at a Ballet dance school and the last few days of preparation and performances in front of the audience were in FINA, a very good audiovisual institute with a good team of people who helped us to put everything exactly on the stage.
I love the creative process we went through. We had a lot of physical dance work but also with interactions and communication between each other, so we learned a lot. Also we were so friendly, supportive and caring for each other all the time. This very pleasant and beautiful atmosphere between us influenced the flow of our artworks in a better way. Because we recognized all of this, some of us will be in contact even after the residency.
All in all, it was a very interesting and fulfilling professional and life experience that I will carry on in my heart and work.
Big thanks to all organizers, producers, to our special mentors and all others who helped make this happen. Best wishes for future steps.
By NataĊĦa Pavlov






Comments
Post a Comment