Warsaw journal of personal pleasures
In Warsaw, I found pleasure in encountering challenges and overcoming them, in finding myself in situations that required me to act even more in the “here and now” formula. If I had to list the elements that helped me in this, they would be: breath, commitment, a close relationship with another person, trust in my own body, and curiosity. In fact, most of these elements were part of my practice of "catching the flow." Perhaps fate wanted to test how skilled I am at it? Maybe ...
I wouldn’t call the Warsaw’s Dancing together, again! Final presentations the end of my journey, because I have a deep sense that it is merely another stage, a stop on the way to something more. What certainly pleased me during this residency was returning to the main theme from the residency in Naples. The concept of inclusivity manifested itself very clearly in our work this time: Isadora Tomasi and I aimed to create an environment during the performance in which we would be accessible to the audience, and they would feel comfortable enough to want to stay in that environment with us. And I have the feeling that we succeeded in that.
By Aleksandra Bożek-Muszyńska

Comments
Post a Comment